Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome!

I'm glad to be here to post my first blog. This will be a challenge for me but I'm looking forward to learn more new things.

I did my nursing in Australia and now I'm back in Malaysia to work in Penang Adventist Hospital. Since I have the chance to experience two different cultures, I'd decided to choose this topic 'Impact of traditional Asian health practices in the western world'. I'm sure we all will be able to learn together and share our experience together.

Look forward to share together.

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Nice to see you online again. How do you feel to be back in Malaysia. Have you experienced drastic culture changes, even though it's your country?
I could relate to that :)

Liz said...

Nice to meet you Chew Wai! Your subject will be interesting and I look forward to hearing about it. Did you enjoy Australia?

Milton Mesa said...

Nice design for your blog ;-)! Hope to see your posts and learn together in the process!
Milton

Chew Wai said...

Back to my country, and yet still need a lot of courage to face the different. I enjoy Australia very much. If I have a chance, I would go back there and visit all my friends back there and go to all my favourite places.